Exciting opportunity to develop and co-ordinate the work of a volunteer youth team at South Street Church in Braunton.
Currently this involves working with the 10-18 year olds at our church, along with schools work in the local area.
We would love to support you to:
- oversee & coordinate the existing work, expanding & enriching as you feel led.
- plan, design, build a team to oversee a new outreach initiative in line with your strengths.
- Continue to build relationships with youth in the local area.
- Become an active member of our church.
- Able to inspire and help young people develop their gifts and ministries.
- Prayerful, Spirit filled, Jesus follower growing in their relationship with God.
- A can-do attitude, willing to work hard and take initiative, within a supportive environment
- Able to organise, motivate and lead a team.
- Ability to manage your time and work as part of a team.
- Awareness of youth culture and issues facing young people.
- Enhanced DBS.
- Experience of overseeing projects and managing others.
- Experience of mentoring. (either having been mentored or mentoring someone else)
- Driving licence.
Ready to Apply?
If you would like to explore joining SWYM then please fill in an application form, and one of our team will be in touch to discuss the next steps.