The aim of the role is to develop your skills as a youth worker while adding your faith, gifts and experience to our team.
- Assist with current youth work activities
- Assist with some children's work activities
- Work with us to grow our presence in the local schools
- Mentoring and Discipling young people in the church
- Join us in seeking new ways of reaching out to young people in Liskeard and sharing the love of Jesus with them.
- A passion for Jesus and a desire to share him with others
- A female trainee due to the accommodation we can provide.
- Someone able to take initiative but also able to work within a team.
- Someone teachable and willing to learn.
- Good communication skills
- Someone willing to try new things.
Have some experience of leading children's or youth work in your home church.
This is a work in progress as our ministry develops. It is important to note that our work time is flexible depending on the opportunities available to us. That said you will have;
One full day off a week
Time allocated for SWYM cluster and study.
You are expected to attend St. Martin's church on a Sunday.
Ready to Apply?
If you would like to explore joining SWYM then please fill in an application form, and one of our team will be in touch to discuss the next steps.