The role will involve responsibilities across youth and children's ministries with additional possibilities depending upon the gifting and experience of the person.
- Work with the existing team to develop group discipleship, one to one mentoring and outreach for ages 11-18 both on a Sunday morning and mid-week.
- Work as part of the children's ministry team on a Sunday morning.
- Oversight of the youth ministry
- Serving within the worship team
- Engaging in community outreach
- Developing the churches online and social media presence
- Preaching/teaching opportunities
- A love for and experience of working with children and young people
- A passion to see God transform their own life and through them the lives of others
- An ability to relate well to people and to work well in team
- Good organisational skills and the ability to be self-motivated and manage time well
- A maturity of character
- Experience with social media and online platforms
This can be flexible depending on the applicant.
Ready to Apply?
If you would like to explore joining SWYM then please fill in an application form, and one of our team will be in touch to discuss the next steps.